7 - Layered Simple Rainbow cake

7 - Layered Simple Rainbow cake
7 - Layered Simple Rainbow cake


It was my father birthday. My father loves cakes. One day I was watching cookery show with my parents. In that, the chef teaches us how to make the rainbow cake and my father birthday is on the way. So, I decided to make 7 - Layered Rainbow cake for my father. It is a very tough task for me because I  didn't bake this earlier, So I was a little bit nervous. It took me 3 Hous to bake a cake because I have to bake 7 cake with a different flavor.

So, here is my special recipe for 7 -Layered  Simple Eggless Rainbow cake.

Ingredients -
4 Cup - All-Purpose Flour
2 Cup - Icing sugar
2 Cup - Butter
2 tablespoon - Baking Powder
2 tablespoon - Baking Soda
1 Cup - Milk
2 tablespoon - Vanilla Essence
Edible Food Colour like Blue, Orange, Red, Yellow, violet, green & pink

Method -
1. Take a big bowl, Combine Icing Sugar, Butter, Baking powder, vanilla essence to it. Mix well  till butter soften

2. Then add all-purpose flour to it, If you think it is a little bit dry, you can milk to it , to get a proper consistency.

3. Divide the cake batter into 7 Equal part, now add each color to each part, combine well.

4. Preheat the oven at 180-200 C for 10 min. Now Bake one by one cake in the oven simultaneously  for20 - 25 minutes. Since I have only 1 Oven so I  I had to bake 1 colors at a time, wait for it to cool down, remove it from the pan and repeat it for the next 1 colors.   

5.  Bake a cake, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.

6. Keep all the cake aside & let them to Cool.

Assembly-

Now comes the last part of the cake that is the assembly of the cake.

1. Take one cake, Place the plate. Apply sugar syrup on the cake then apply the Whipped cream on the cake .

2. Repeat this step 6 times till you get a perfect towering cake .

3. Cover the cake with wipped cream all over . Make it smooth ,

4. At last , Garnish with edible flowers .   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eggless Pineapple Upside-down Cake with Cherry

Quick Eggless Chocolate & Walnut Brownie Recipe